bg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, March 14, 2011

Finally an Update

Hey Everyone!

Sorry I tricked you into saying I was updating the other day and then I never did. I did start to blog but then my mind just wasn't into it, maybe I will continue with the post later in the week. So much has been going on in my life lately and I have really been focusing on Nathan, Harlow and going to church. They are two of the most important people in my life right now and instead of worrying about things that are out of my control, I need to spend time with them. 
Just in the last two weeks of all this "stuff" that's going on Harlow has learned how to  babble "mama." She probably has no idea what she is saying but I was the one who taught her that so I like to think she knows! :) Harlow has also started to "crawl" I guess we are still mainly in the scooting stage but she can get up on her knees and hands and move across the floor, much faster then scooting. She is growing up so fast and in less then 2 weeks she will be 6 months old. Half a year old ALREADY! 

I don't want who ever reads this to think that terrible life changing things are going on in my life because that's not it all. I live a very blessed life. I have a loving husband to be, a healthy, smart, and beautiful daughter, and a family who wants nothing but the best for us and loves us to no end. I had a lot of time to think lately and I believe God has better plans for me and I need to be doing other things with my life at this time. Such as spending 100% of my time with Harlow while Nathan finishes up his last 10 weeks of school. His school is very fast paced and even though I only work 20 hours a week, that is 20 hours a week Nathan could be dedicating to his school work and his work from home graphic design job. 

On another note, my mom will be here in Plano on Sunday and spend a few days with us while she is on Spring Break. Then next Friday we are making a trip to Oklahoma City to look at some houses and for Nathan to look at a couple jobs. We plan to move to the OKC/Edmond area after Nathan graduates which is only in a couple months. I cannot WAIT for this move.
Also, in a couple weeks we will be heading to Amarillo, TX for a couple days to meet Harlow's new baby cousin. It will be a fun trip!

I have taken a break from wedding planning for the time being, but will get back to that soon! I also would like to start doing some reviews on some products I have bought lately. So keep an eye out on some new posts! Thanks for reading and if you want to make my day you will follow me! :)

xoxo,
Merinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...