1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate all the way. My favorite is my Grandma Strickland's, no one can make it like she does!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa does not wrap presents. He sits them under the tree.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White lights are my color of choice. Nathan likes colored.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No. But I keep telling Nathan I wish we did. :)
5. When do you put your decorations up? Not usually till the first weekend in December but this year we did it the day before Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? This is a toughy. But, I think my favorite was all the appetizers we had at my grandparents house on Christmas eve growing up. A tradition we will continue to do in Texas!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Watching A Christmas Story with my dad on Christmas Eve. 8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I really don't remember. But I do remember telling my cousin Santa was real because the things he gives me my parents couldn't afford. lol oops.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Occasionally my mom let me. With Harlow we plan to let her open up her Christmas Pajamas on Christmas Eve.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? A very simple theme. Glittery snow flakes, green, red, gold and black ball ornaments. Harlow has her own tree that is all pink and we will put all of her girly pink ornaments on her tree.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it. I just hope it doesn't snow till Christmas night since my parents will be traveling.
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, not very gracefully though.
13. What is on your Christmas list this year? Absolutely nothing, I can't think of anything I need. Even though I see a Victoria Secret bag under the tree! But, It's all about Harlow now. :)
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Spending it with my family and making each year memorable for Harlow.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Christmas cookies!!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Same as above. Watching A Christmas Story on Christmas eve with my daddy. :)
17. What tops your tree? We had a star a few years ago but it got lost in one of our moves. I will be picking up a new topper this year. Hopefully for half off!
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Definitely giving!
19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? Yum!
20. Favorite Christmas movie? I love all Christmas movies. I even record the random ones on our DVR.
21. Weirdest Christmas song? Anything that says "Shawty" in it. AHEM Justin Bieber- mistletoe
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Well I love Silent Night because the Pampers commercial. But Harlow loves Jingle Bells she always dances when I sing it.