bg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, December 10, 2011

insomni-ahhh

It was 12:30 a.m this morning and I could not sleep!
 I usually stay up till 1130 and wake up around 8 but last night I was wide awake.
I was even awake by 7 this morning.
My sleep clock must be all sorts of messed up.
Crazy.

I didn't feel like getting out of bed to get my laptop last night.
In fear that my typing would wake the very asleep and snoring hubby.
So alas I stayed in bed and decided to activate my mobile blogging.
I really thought it would be similar to writing the way I do on my computer.
But no.
They had to make it all weird where you type it like a text and send it to your designated" blogger number."
So I typed and typed.
Finally decided to hit send.
What do you know it shows up as 5 completely different blog posts.
Say whaaa??
So I deleted them out of pure embarrassment.
But I am pretty sure if you follow me it will show in your blog reader.

 So my failed attempt at mobile blogging is still out there for some of you to see.
smh.
I really had high hopes that it would work.
I even tried my hardest to format it as best I could.
I also just realized I say "so"  a lot.
annoying.
:)

Have a good weekend everyone.
I am glad I could share my mobile blogging fail with you guys.
:)






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...