bg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, December 8, 2011

You want to know whats crazy...

There is just a little over 2 weeks till Christmas!
Whoa wait... this month is flying.
Of course it would be since I have hardly made a dent in any
of my Christmas shopping.

You want to know how many times I have went shopping
in the last 5 months....
Probably not.
1.
once.
uno.

Believe me it is driving me crazy.
So I told Nathan we are getting out this weekend
and finishing up our Christmas shopping.
Luckily, in that one amazing shopping trip I bought all of Harlow's
big gifts.
Santa will defiantly be making a stop at our house. :)


Really the only people we need to buy gifts for is each other.
And stocking stuffers!
Nathan and I both love Christmas.
Especially these last 2 years,
 since it's just another reason to spoil our baby girl.
So I really want there to be ton of presents under that
beautifully lit tree.

I am also feeling extremely blessed,
because my parents will be coming down on Christmas day.
I am so excited to cook my 2nd Christmas day dinner.
This will be my first time cooking a turkey though so wish me luck!

I love these new traditions we are starting.
I hope they are ones Harlow remembers
 and looks forward to year after year.

Happy holidays everyone!
From my family to yours!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...