bg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

trying harder

Hey Everyone!

Long time no talk. 
You all should know by now that I am not very good about keeping up my blog. 
Life always seems to get in the way. 

If any of you have blogs you know that it takes a lot of time, dedication, and hard work.
Which is something I did not know when I signed up for this.
I don't know about other bloggers but it takes me forever to write a post.
Usually around an hour if not longer. 

I love my blog and I am so glad I have it.
but, I really wish I was more passionate about it to keep it up. 
I might do really good for about a week and then I start going back down hill and never posting. 

It kind of reminds me of facebook. 
ha.
I get in my moods where I really love facebook and I post pictures and statuses frequently.
Then out of the blue I am just kind of over it and want to keep my life private. 
 It's crazy that I even wanted a blog in the first place.
Especially a public blog that is about me, my family, and our life. 

I want my blog to be good and I want people to stick around and read it
but Ive noticed that sometimes I try so hard my personality isn't even visible in my post's
It's just a bunch of words and its bland and boring.
That is not what I want my blog to be.

I really want to try harder and put myself out there so everyone can get to know me.
I know this is going to take a lot of work.
But I hope over time my blog can turn into something great.

Here's to trying! :)





p.s please ignore my header. :) It is a work in progress. I hopefully will have new one in the next 2 weeks if not sooner. It's all up to the hubs!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...