bg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Changes

Did you notice my new beautiful buttons right above this post??

Yayyy!
I pink puffy heart love them.

Being married to a graphic designer sure does have it perks.
Believe you me there is no way I could have made those.
I just requested for them to be girly and then played on facebook the whole time.
:/
I did ever so often ask why he had to click so many buttons.
Confusing I tell ya!

Hopefully more changes to come soon.
Nay had to do a lot of work tonight so it might be a while before he agrees to any more jobs from me.
He was a trooper through it all though...
and occasionally reminded me that he usually charges for these types of design jobs.
:)












No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...