bg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wedding Hair and Make Up Inspiration (picture heavy)

One thing I am very excited about come wedding day is getting pampered by my hair stylist/ make up artist. Her name is Melissa and she is one of the sweetest, funniest, and most kindest people. I love working with her, and I only get my hair done by her. I am a very faithful client, what can I say. :)
Melissa already has the "morning of" all planned out for my big day. My mom, Harlow, and I will be getting our hair done and make up applied by her and some of her assistants. It will be a morning full of glitz and beauty and of course some mimosas! :) I am also excited to spend that morning with two of the most beautiful girls in my life, and my two best friends, my Mom and Harlow!
So here is my inspiration for my hair and make up...

Make up:




Reese Witherspoon has very soft feminine make up that isn't to over the top
 

I love her make up!

Mila Kunis her make up is so simple yet beautiful.


Kate Beckinsale she is just so beautiful and her make up is so simple and soft.



Another one of my favorites. Veronika from Veronikas Blushing beauty blog


Audrina Patridge

Kate Beckinsale. Another favorite!
 She is so gorgeous!!




I love this eye make up!



 Another favorite for make up.


I am defiantly leaning towards more of a bolder make up application on my wedding day. I don't normally wear a ton of make up so I think it will be the perfect day to play up my make up and do something a little different then usual. Also, the heavier make up application looks better in photographs. I haven't ruled out the softer make up looks yet though. I still find something very elegant about them, and who knows how heavier and a more bronzed look will look on me and my skin tone.

Hair:


This is how I want the back of my hair to look. Or something similar. This is from Veronika over at Veronikas Blushing Check out her blog she is absolutely beautiful and gives  great fashion and beauty advice!


The bump might be a little to big for my taste but Jessica Simpson is beautiful!


Love her hair, flowers and make up!!


Besides wanting her tan for the wedding, love her hair!



I want a feather hair piece in my hair also. Feathers will be a accent through out the wedding this piece would be perfect.


I just love her hair! This is the look  I'm going for.
Another from Veronika at Veronikas Blushing
I for sure want my hair down. I have never been much of a fan of my hair being up. Maybe its because my hair is so long it's kinda like a security blanket. My hair also holds curl very well so it is unlikely it will fall out after being in all day. I am still on the look out for inspirational pictures, but this is a good start for now!
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed the photos as much as I do.

Love,
Merinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...