bg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, February 25, 2011

The Bling

It has been a very long day! So even though it's getting late I want to be faithful to my little blog and update. :)

Let's just say I LOVE my engagement ring! It is my favorite piece of jewelry and I wear it everyday, I couldn't live without it. I take very good care of it, I get it cleaned regularly, make sure none of the diamonds are loose, and most importantly I show off the beautiful sparkly diamondness (made up word I know) to everyone! That's what your supposed to do right ladies!! :)

and....

I always proudly have to tell everyone that "He went to Jared's!"
That is right everyone, he went to Jared's!! I often wonder if the only reason why he bought my ring there was so I could be a walking commercial, yelling that to everyone. haha! I'm kidding. But, I do have to give him props for picking out my engagement ring all by himself. I simply told him I wanted a diamond and left the rest up to him.

I now (well for the past 2 years) am the proud owner of this pretty little thing...

A 2 Carat, princess cut dazzling diamond ring!
All together it has 3 princess cut stones in the middle.
2 rows of 20 princess cut diamonds, decorating the sides.
and 2 round cut stones on the front and back. (I will show a picture so you understand what I'm taking about)



                                                                              All pictures courtesy of Jared.com

There it is in all it's prettiness. I could not have picked out a more beautiful ring myself. It is my perfect engagement ring. I LOVE IT! I am excited to have it for many years to come, and I love that Nathan loves it just as much as I do.
Nathan's engagement/wedding band is a simple palladium band. I have no pictures but it is a very NICE ring! Palladium is just a step down from platinum. What can I say, we like to spoil each other. :)

It is passed my bedtime so goodnight everyone!

Love,
Merinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...