bg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

First ever blog post!!

Hey everyone!

So, I did it! I finally got a blog. It has been something I have been wanting do for a while now but never had the guts to actually do it. I have always been interested in reading fashion and beauty blogs and that is where most of my inspiration has come from to do this. Also, I have a 3 year old lap top that I have a feeling any day now will decide to crash on me, and I will lose all of my wedding inspiration stuff, home decor ideas, and all the cute little things I want to buy or make for Harlow.

I am not much of a writer, just a warning. I will write what ever happens to come to mind. I will probably put periods and comas in all the wrong places, but at least I can spell (thank you spell check)!

Just because this blog is available to the WORLD! I will not be posting any pictures of Nathan, Harlow, myself, or anyone that I know for that matter. I have to protect my loved ones from all the crazies out there. This is mainly an inspiration blog (wedding, baby stuff, home decor inspiration). I may mention things that go on in our life and what were up to, but were pretty boring people so I doubt that will happen often.

I hope this blog will help our families keep up with our wedding planning, future house buying, job/degree seeking, and all things pretty that I stumble across and want to share with you!

I hope you enjoy my blog!

Love,
Merinda

1 comment:

  1. Merinda, I'm Shana McBride's mom. I've watched you grow up from the cutest little girl to a lovely young woman... and Nathan was a good friend of Shana's, as well, but I never really spoke to either one of you, personally. It is just so cool to read your story, and I wasn't the least bit bored. lol! Harlow looks so precious and beautiful...Shana always comments on how pretty she is, and we both get excited to see new pics of her. You, Nathan and Harlow make such a beautiful little family and it is so apparent how much love there is between you three. God has blessed you all with something wonderful and precious. I'm looking forward to reading more of your blogs. Take care and God Bless.

    ~~jackie (mcbride) bates

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...