bg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, October 6, 2011

The final wedding post

WE DID IT!!

Finally!!!!!!! I am soooo happy to write this post!
I started this blog to document our journey to becoming Mr. and Mrs.
Married.
Husband and Wife.
Newlyweds.
Becoming our own FAMILY!

As most of my readers know we have a beautiful 1 year old daughter!
So us getting married was a pretty big deal to all of us.
We got engaged on July 28th, 2009.
We talked about wedding dates but nothing ever seemed to fit.
We found out we were expectant parents in February 2010.
Big Surprise... An even bigger Blessing.
2 weeks after Harlow was born I decided to go try on wedding dresses.
We had been engaged over a year, had a precious newborn, I was beyond ready to walk down the aisle.
As I stood in the dressing room with nearly 10 completely different white wedding dresses, I texted the fiance and told him to pick a date. (We had already picked the month)
So within a day I had picked the dress and Nathan had picked the date.
I thought wedding planning would be easy peasy.

WRONG!

Our wedding date was scheduled for one week shy of a year.
I was excited to start planning.
I was even more excited to start a blog about all the awesome ideas I had.
Ya...well...things turned around really QUICKLY.
Expenses started adding up FAST.
I had so many ideas I couldn't even make a decision.
I honestly came to a point where I got so stressed I didn't even want to talk about the wedding.
Terrible I know....
So little bloggy got abandoned.

My wonderful, awesome, best friend, and MOM took over everything!
We had friends that took all my decorating ideas and made them a reality.
I hired the most AMAZING photographer! Stacia Meek you are fabulous!
The food tasted great! Everyone should have a Mashed Potato Martini Bar.
Our cake!! Turned out better then the picture! Thank You Carey!!
My wonderful cousin stepped in last minute to DJ for us, when our original plan fell through. You are very much appreciated!
There are sooo many people I want to thank but...
1) They probably don't read my blog.
2)There were so many people that helped out,  this post would be 5 pages long.

If you are reading this and you did help out with our wedding. I just want you to know how much it means to us that you were a part of our big day. We couldn't have done it without you!!

THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!

And to those of you who showed up to support us and be there with us as we said our vows...

Via

Here is to our Fairytale Happy Ending. :)

Photo courtesy of Stacia Meek

Thank You, Again! :)

THE END!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...