bg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

One Tree Hill


Dear One Tree Hill writers,

If you kill off James Lafferty’s character (Nathan Scott) you will be minus 1 viewer for the rest of the the season. I am one unhappy fan!

Love, Me


Photo Credit: http://hwhills.com/one-tree-hill-season-9-cast-tweeted-newnice-group-photo/


I don’t know about any of you but one of my favorite shows ever is CWs One Tree Hill.
I started watching the series 9 years ago during the very first season.

Gasp! I can’t believe it has been that long!

We are now in the ninth and final season and while at first I was really bummed about it going off the air, I now don’t even know if I can finish watching the last 5 episodes.

Grrrrrrrrrr.

I am less then pleased with how they are trying to end this drama filled series.

Killing off one of the main characters, who might I add has a wife and 2 kids, this is not the way to go!!
I guess life in a soap opera esque  TV production isn’t always going to be puppies and rainbows.


- Merinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...